Do you like what you see on Metiza? Do you have something to share? Welcome!
How it Works
If you are interested in contributing to Metiza, decide what really lights a fire in you. What is a topic that you’re passionate about and you want to share with your peers. Educate them, make them laugh, have a “oh wow, you too?” moment. Need more guidance? We have general categories that might help including Foodie Faves, Relationships, Health & Wellness, Wanderlust, Fashion & Trends, Diversions and more.
Not everything in life is profound, mind-blowing, deep and philosophical. Sometimes we just need light hearted fun. Create a Spotify mix to share! What’s your favorite fashion trend for next season? Love to vintage shop? Have vegetarian recipes that are to die for? Share! Once you have that nailed down, get creating. We are looking for written, video/vlog, illustrated or photographed submissions.
• Articles must have positive energy, no snarkiness, unnecessary drama or negativity.
• Write about what you are interested in, what you want to share with others or is happening in your life.
• Written pieces should be 750-1,000 words. It should be a given, but articles should be well written. Don’t submit something that your English teacher would shudder over. Be willing to accept editorial suggestions, it shows you’re open to improving.
• We reserve the right to change titles as we see fit based on editorial need and trend.
Frequently Asked Questions
• How frequently are articles published? We work hard to get submitted articles live on the site as quickly as we can. We cannot promise a set publishing time-line as we are balancing incoming content from many sources. But trust that once we have your content, we want the world to see it ASAP!
• Can I submit more than one article? YES! If you have many ideas, we’re ready for them. Please keep in mind we need to share the platform, so play well with others, and be patient with publication.
• Can I tell my friends about becoming a contributor? YES! The more the merrier. Our goal is to feature as much of our Metiza community brilliance as possible.
How to Submit
Submit your completed work by using the form below and we’ll get back to you with any feedback or information on when your content will be published. This may take time, so be patient.