When it comes to popcorn, most people think toppings are limited to salt, butter, cinnamon & sugar, and maybe the occasional sprinkle of nutritional yeast. Nothing too crazy. Which is why we’ve decided to push the status quo of popcorn toppings. May we present: Funfetti Party Pop. It’s got all kinds of sweet goodness, from marshmallows to sprinkles to cake mix. Why settle for yellow popcorn, when you can have the whole rainbow?
6 cups popped popcorn
2 tbls Butter
3 cups Marshmallows
1 cup funfetti or vanilla cake mix
2 tsp vanilla
2 tbls Milk
White Chocolate Chips
1. Pop popcorn and pour into bowl.
2. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and marshmallows together until smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Add cake mix, vanilla, and milk, stir until combined.
4. Pour marshmallow mixture on popcorn and toss until all popcorn is coated.
5. Transfer to serving bowl.
6. Melt white chocolate chips in a bowl and stir until smooth.
7. Drizzle over prepared popcorn and garnish with sprinkles.