Who doesn’t love brownies? Who doesn’t love cookies? I’m sure everyone’s tried a “brookie” at least once or twice, and as good as they are I’d put my money on a slutty brownie any day. the easiest and yummiest brownie recipe you’ll ever needThere’s recipes for slutty brownies all over the internet but I promise this one is the easiest you’ll find.
What you’ll need:
- A pan (whatever you use to make normal brownies should work fine!) 8×8-9×9 inch pan
- Aluminum foil
- Pam cooking spray
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (I buy the frozen dough because it’s easier)
- Ghirardelli brownie mix + ingredients (eggs and vegetable oil)
- Double Stuff Oreos
- Caramel syrup
- Preheat over to 325
- Line pan with foil leaving excess on the edges to wrap over the edge of the pan and spray with Pam
- Mix brownie batter according to box instructions
- Line pan with thin layer of cookie dough
- Place Oreos on top of cookie dough, fill as much space as you can with whole Oreos, crush extra Oreos to fill in the gaps
- Drizzle caramel over the oreos and in between
- Pour brownie batter into pan over oreos and spread evenly
- Bake according to instructions on brownie box or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes and remove brownies from pan with foil and let cool before cutting
Now go ahead and enjoy the yummiest brownie recipe you’ve ever tried!
Tip: if you want fudgey brownies take them out of the oven 5-10 minutes before they are finished cooking (toothpick comes out with some batter left) and let cool before putting them in the refrigerator.
Images via wyldflour