Female friendships are the stuff true love stories are made of. We’re pretty much obsessed with reading about them and shouting from rooftops about them and idolizing them from afar. But sometimes a little gesture can go a long way in your eternal relationship. With the school year coming to a close and graduation looming, a small gift can go a long way, especially for a friend who might really need a little love right about now. Which is why we threw together this tutorial on how to make best friends forever ring dishes!
It’s therapeutic for you, because clay. And more importantly is a homemade way of saying I love you forever and ever even though you’re stressed about finals. Crafting with love is our favorite kind of crafting, so get after it!
Best Fiends Forever Ring Dishes
What You’ll Need
Aluminum foil or nonstick sheet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll clay into ball (I mixed different colors, but you can use as many or few as you would like).
2. Flatten out into desired shape (I made a square, but you can make a heart, circle, cat face… the options are endless).
3. Using letter stamps, imprint your desired message.
4. Place stamped clay on aluminum foil or nonstick sheet.
5. Bake for 8 minutes.
6. Take out of oven and cool for 15 minutes.
7. Your ring dish is now ready for use!