If you’re like us, your earrings are a jumbled mess on your bedside table. We’re lucky if we can find two matching ones in the morning. But it doesn’t have to be that way. This DIY earring holder is part organizer, part deco, part craft project. Never lose another earring and show off all your bling at the same time.
DIY Earring Holder
What You’ll Need
Permanent mounting squares
1. Line panel with painter’s tape. We went with a tiled pattern, placing 3 strips horizontally and 3 vertically.
2. Paint outside of panel (we used orange), let dry for 15 minutes.
3. Paint inside of panel the same color, let dry for 15 minutes.
4. Remove painter’s tape.
5. Paint in between the spaces (we used turquoise), let dry for 15 minutes.
6. Cut the mounting squares into rectangles and line all interior walls of panel with permanent mounting squares.
7. Cut burlap into a square. Make sure it is about 4 inches longer than panel on all sides.
8. Shape burlap by cutting out small squares from edges so that each flap will fold comfortably into the panel (see at 41 seconds).
9. Paint mounting tape, let dry for 5 mins.