The last of “The Big Four” fashion weeks, Paris Fashion Week, has arrived and the street style shots are in! This season we saw a lot of checkered suits, suede, western influences, fur coats, and triangular sunglasses. Try out some of these trends on campus for a look that’s très chic.
PFW2018, Street Style For You.
1. Colorful Fur Coat + Bell Bottoms + Bright Booties
2. Suede Jacket and Pants + Black Turtleneck
3. Oversized Checkered Blazer + White Pants + Cowboy Booties
4. Fur Coat + Sweatshirt + Tailored Pants + Triangular Sunglasses
5. Motorcycle Jacket + Graphic Neck Scarf + Long Pleated Skirt
6. Statement Boots + Black Hat + Pleated Skirt
7. Patterned Suit + White Button Up + Strappy Heels
8. Belted Coat + Lace Dress
9. Plaid Coat + Black Turtleneck + Patterned Pants
10. Cropped Shearling Coat + Black Button Up + High Waisted Black Trousers
11. Fur Coat + Brocade Suit + Black Boots
12. Triangular Sunglasses + Motorcycle Jacket + Long Dress
13. Belted Fur Coat + Snakeskin Purse + Skinny Black Pants
14. Quilted Purse + Black Leather Jacket + Pink Accents + Polka Dots
15. Triangular Sunglasses + Statement Shoes + Retro Fabrics + Layering
Cover Image via London Evening Standard.
Also published on Medium.