Holiday treats are all around, but not everything you see accommodates a vegan lifestyle. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, or just like delicious food, check out these brands spreading plant-based holiday cheer in stores near you:
- Home to all sorts of delicious dairy-free drinks, Califia Farms has tons of holiday specialties including Holiday Nog, Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee, Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew Coffee, Spiced Cranberry Cocktail, Gingersnap Latte, Pumpkin Spice Half and Half, Pumpkin Spice Creamer and Mint Cocoa Creamer.
- An accidentally-vegan favorite, Clif Bars released Peppermint Bark, Spiced Pumpkin Pie, and Iced Gingerbread flavors for this holiday season.
- Need to make those beautiful red and green Rice Krispies (which are vegan!) or looking for something to top your dairy-free hot-cocoa with? Dandies can get the job done with classic, pumpkin, or peppermint flavors.
- No plant-based eater needs to feel left out during the holidays and Tofurky, Field Roast and Gardein all make sure of that with their vegan roasts and gravy.
- Another surprisingly vegan treat, Oreos. This year, you can find Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, and Peppermint Bark cookies on the shelves.
- Few ingredients with big flavors, LARABAR did us all a favor by coming out with their Pumpkin Spice, Cherry Pie, Gingerbread, and Pecan Pie bars.
- Perfect for those who don’t feel like slaving away in the kitchen on Thanksgiving to make a vegan pie: Daiya’s Pumpkin Spice Cheezecake.
- A childhood (and, lets be real, adulthood) favorite, Cheerios always release special flavors over the holiday season including Maple and Pumpkin Spice.
- Vegan cookies that also have a solid amount of protein, what could go wrong? Lenny & Larry’s released a pumpkin spice flavor cookie to make fall even sweeter.
- If you’re searching for a small sweet treat, look no further. Enjoy Life has four different Christmas packs of chocolates: rice milk, rice milk crunch, dark chocolate, and variety.
Cover image via Daiya0
Also published on Medium.